Guidelines for the Provision and Submission of the Articles
- Articles should be submitted in Word format. The font size is 12 in Times New Roman.
- Articles should be written according to sound grammar and proper terminology.
- The first page of the paper should only contain the title, name(s), affiliation(s), degree, and address of the author(s), financial source(s) for the study, if applicable.
- The text should include: title, three to five keywords, abstract, introduction, methodology, description, discussion,
conclusion, and references.
- Articles should include an abstract in Farsi(300-350) and English about 550 -700 words in separate page from the full article with following subjectsو title of the article, name of author(s), keywords, text, and other information (in the form of footnotes).
- Diagrams and tables should be in limited numbers. The title should be written above and references with description below the table / diagram in separate pages (includ: auther(s) surname, year of publication and page).
- References alphabetically arranged by the authors' name, as will be referred to in text, should include the following information: name of author(s), year of publication, title, name of the Journal, volume number and page number.
With regards to books, the edition, name and address of the publisher should replace the name and volume number of the journal.
- Total responsibility for the statements expressed in the article remains only with the author(s).
- Editors of the journal reserve the right to accept or reject any article, as necessary.
- Papers to be submitted for publication should be described as original and have not been published previously.